For a property which rates at 2 Stars, Les Tipaniers certainly has a lot going for it for those seeking a lower-priced accommodation option on Moorea. It’s probably the absence of a swimming pool and the lack of air-conditioning in the rooms that drops its rating down from a possible 3 Star rating. We’ve never found the lack of a swimming pool to be much of a drawback at this hotel. The beach at Les Tipaniers, which is recognised as one of the best on Moorea, is nice and sandy and shallow enough closer to the shore for little kids to enjoy in safety and the water off the end of the pier is beautiful for adults to enjoy a swim. The lack of air-conditioning in the bungalows is probably only a minor issue for some guests for a few weeks in the height of the summer from mid January to the end of February. The accommodation at Les Tipaniers is a good mid-standard, especially the bungalows which include a kitchenette, and the availability of services is also pretty good. Free Wifi throughout the property is a very welcome feature.
Les Tipaniers will be undergoing renovations on their fourth Vanilla Bungalow will take place in 2017, dates are yet to be advised. The hotel has advised there will be limited disruption to guests.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Pay $99per adult to upgrade to a Beach Bungalow with Kitchen in Moorea
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Garden Bungalow with Kitchen, Les Tipaniers, Moorea.
- 2 nights (First & Last) Garden Studio, Manava Suite, Papeete.
- Return airport coach and launch transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $2199pp for travel 01 Nov 2017 to 14 Dec 2017 & 18 Jan 2018 to 31 Mar 2018
- $2299pp for travel 21 Apr 2018 to 31 May 2018
- $2399pp for travel 01 Jun 2018 to 31 Aug 2018
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 31 March 2018 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 15 September 2017 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.