Extensively upgraded as at September 2012 Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort is an exclusive stand-alone Adults-Only resort. In addition, all the facilities of the mainland sister property, the Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Resort are available to guests of the Private Island Resort. A strictly limited number of guests of the Sofitel Marara Beach Resort on the mainland also have access to The Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort, so there will be the odd day-tripper around enjoying the restaurant and beaches on the island. However, anyone from the Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort wishing to visit the island needs to apply and pay for a "Day Pass" which provides them with boat shuttle, a pre-paid meal of their choice, transfers etc. This means that numbers of "Day Passes" are strictly controlled.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily in Bora Bora
- Includes FREE WIFI in Bora Bora
- Includes FREE mini bar (water, soft drinks & beer) restocked daily in Bora Bora
- Pay $599per adult to upgrade to an Island Luxury Overwater in Bora Bora *
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Island Luxury Lodge, Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island Resort
- 2 nights Garden Room, Le Meridien Tahiti, Papeete
- Return airport coach and boat transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF200pp/night applies for Bora Bora hotels)
- *Excludes travel 14 to 31 Oct 2017 when you pay $699per adult.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $4059pp for travel 12 to 31 Jan 2018
- $4199pp for travel 01 Feb 2018 to 31 Oct 2018
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 31 January 2018 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 05 September 2017 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.