Le Meridien Bora Bora is located on the lagoon island Motu Tape, with the St Regis Bora Bora off to one side and InterContinental Bora Bora and Thalasso Spa off the other side. As you arrive on the Resort’s airport transfer boat, you come in through the two enfolding arms of Overwater Bungalows to the arrival pontoon. From there guests are welcomed and taken to the Front Desk – it’s at this point that the difference between Le Meridien Bora Bora and most other Bora Bora resorts becomes obvious.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily
- Pay $399per adult for 3 x buffet or 3 course dinners at Le Meridien Bora Bora
- Pay $199per adult to upgrade to a Overwater Premium Lagoon View Bungalow in Bora Bora
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Overwater Lagoon View Bungalow, Le Meridien, Bora Bora.
- 2 nights Garden Room, Le Meridien Tahiti, Papeete.
- Return airport coach transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF200pp/night applies for Bora Bora hotels)
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $4799pp for travel 07 Nov 2018 to 10 Dec 2018, 16 Jan 2019 to 01 Feb 2019 & 10 Feb 2019 to 31 Mar 2019
- $5399pp for travel 14 to 31 Oct 2018
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 15 August 2018 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 12 July 2018 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.