From high in the air, the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa looks, for all the world, like the shape of two fine wine glasses held at the base by the fringing reef islands (motu's) while the stems and bowls seem to float out into the lagoon facing Mt Otemanu on Bora Bora’s main island. At the base you will find the Resort Reception, the two restaurants, world-class Spa, horizon pool and beautiful beach. The access boardwalks to the Overwater Villas (they are far too grand to be called Bungalows) line all sides of the two wine glass shapes; one on the lagoon to the left and one to the right of the resort central facility.
It takes approximately 20 minutes by transfer boat from Bora Bora Airport and around 10 minutes by boat from the mainland, you know you are going to have a great holiday experience when you first step out on to the beach near Reception and look over at romantic Mt Otemanu framed on both sides by the curving shapes of the overwater villas and feel the utter luxury of this place.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily
- Pay $399per adult to upgrade to a Diamond Overwater Junior Suite Villa in Bora Bora *
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Emerald Overwater Junior Suite Villa, Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, Bora Bora
- 2 nights (First & Last) Standard Room, InterContinental Tahiti Resort, Papeete.
- Return airport coach transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF200pp/night applies for Bora Bora hotels)
- *Excludes travel to 31 Mar 2019 & from 01 Jun 2019 when you pay $499per adult.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $5699pp for travel 01 Feb 2019 to 31 Mar 2019
- $6299pp for travel 01 to 31 May 2019
- $6899pp for travel 01 Jun 2019 to 06 Jul 2019, 22 Jul 2019 to 26 Sep 2019 & 14 to 31 Oct 2019
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland, return domestic economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti from Papeete to Bora Bora including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 28 February 2019 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 31 January 2019 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.