In Bora Bora resort terms, InterContinental’s Le Moana is considered a smaller resort so guests really do enjoy the friendly individual service, although, with 62 bungalows, it’s big enough to provide all the services you need for a memorable holiday on Bora Bora. The Resort is located on the main island on a big, beautiful white sand beach on the eastern side of a narrow point of land known as Matira Point. Just across the quiet circle island road outside the resort is Matira Beach which faced west and is a superb spot from which to enjoy the romantic sunset. Being a public beach, Matira Beach is well served by local cafes and restaurants and there is a food market within a 10-15 minute walk. Many guests at the InterContinental Le Moana find these cafes and shops a pleasant optional addition to the excellent restaurants at the Resort. Because Le Moana is on the mainland it is very handy to all Bora Bora’s well known restaurants such as Bloody Mary’s (3 minute taxi ride) and the magnificent Villa Mahana is around 12 minute drive away. Vaitape, the main town on Bora Bora is only a 7 minute taxi ride away. Many of the well-known restaurants on Bora Bora’s main island provide complimentary transfers to InterContinental Le Moana guests.
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Beach Junior Suite Bungalow, InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort, Bora Bora.
- 2 nights (First & Last) Superior Garden Room, InterContinental Resort Tahiti, Papeete.
- Return airport coach transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF200pp/night applies for Bora Bora hotels)
- TRAVEL DATES:
- $4299pp for travel 01 Feb 2019 to 31 Mar 2019 & 01 to 31 May 2019
- $5199pp for travel 01 Jun 2019 to 06 Jul 2019, 22 Jul 2019 to 26 Sep 2019 & 14 to 31 Oct 2019
- $4199pp for travel 01 Nov 2019 to 10 Dec 2019
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland, return domestic economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti from Papeete to Bora Bora including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 28 February 2019 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 31 January 2019 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.