The epitome of relaxation and views, views, views every which way you look – this is a great place for those seeking a relaxed 5 Star experience. It’s Relais et Chateaux branded and it lives up to that branding standard in a Polynesian context. The majority of guests arrive by boat (the other option is by helicopter) at the wonderful Reception Island at a breathtaking Fale of immense beauty and character. If you are not already in luxury-relaxation mode you will be once you experience this welcoming place.
Le Taha’a really is a haven of relaxation and awesome views and unobtrusive service. There is a great view from every accommodation type, the Vanille Restaurant which opens for breakfast and dinner is perched on a platform up above the ground amongst the palm trees and the view from the terrace through the palms to the lagoon and islands is very special. La Plage Restaurant, open for lunch, is right on the beach with views over the lagoon, the Manuia swim-up Bar in the resort’s horizon pool provides special views and the Spa and the Fitness Centre offer a perfectly relaxing view over the private interior lagoon lake. The underwater views are -no less special. There is something very relaxing about spending hours in the lagoon, snorkelling or just drifting with the current over the coral gardens.
Islands of Discovery
This vacation package includes
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily in Taha'a
- Receive complimentary mini bar (set selection of soft drinks) refilled once daily in Taha'a
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Pool Beach Villa, Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa, Taha'a.
- 2 nights (First & Last) Ocean View Deluxe Room, Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts, Papeete.
- Return airport coach & boat transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Raiatea.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF200pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF150pp/night applies for Papeete hotels)
- A mandatory daily Resort Fee of XPF1950 per room per night applies at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts paid directly to the resort upon check in.
- TRAVEL DATES:
- Close outs apply 11 Dec 2023 to 20 Dec 2023 & 04 Jan 2024 to 10 Jan 2024
- $5699pp for travel 01 Dec 2023 to 10 Dec 2023 & 11 Jan 2024 to 31 Mar 2024
- $6059pp for travel 01 to 31 May 2023
- $6159pp for travel 01 Jun 2023 to 31 Oct 2023 & 21 Dec 2023 to 03 Jan 2024
- $5999pp for travel 01 to 30 Nov 2023
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
Islands included in this package
Hotels included in this package
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
+0800 500 598
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland, return domestic economy class airfares from Papeete to Raiatea including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 31 March 2024 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 01 May 2023 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.