This little resort is a real charmer with its superb setting, lovely, spacious, modern Bungalows, excellent little restaurant, great bar and caring staff it epitomises everything that Huahine has to offer. Huahine offers travellers something quite different when compared with Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. The whole island is more laid-back in a Polynesian way but still with the French influence of course. It’s quite hard to put your finger on it, but a stay on Huahine is charmingly different. Maitai Lapita Village is a perfect spot from which to begin to understand and enjoy this difference.
Islands of Discovery
This vacation package includes
- YOUR BONUS:
- Includes cooked breakfast daily
- Pay $549per adult to upgrade to a Premium Lake Bungalow in Huahine for travel 01 Nov 2023 to 10 Dec 2023 & 11 Jan 2024 to 31 Mar 2024
- YOUR INCLUSIONS:
- 5 nights Garden Bungalow, Maitai Lapita Village, Huahine
- 2 nights (First & Last) Classic Garden Room, InterContinental Tahiti Resort, Papeete.
- Return airport coach transfers in Tahiti.
- Return Air Tahiti economy class airfares from Papeete to Huahine.
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy class airfares from Auckland to Papeete.
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies.
- Local tax of XPF150pp/night is not included and payable direct to the hotels prior to check out. (Local tax of XPF200pp/night applies for Huahine hotels)
- TRAVEL DATES:
- Close outs apply 11 Dec 2023 to 10 Jan 2024
- $3599pp for travel 01 Nov 2023 to 10 Dec 2023 & 11 Jan 2024 to 31 Mar 2024
- For travel during close outs or outside of these dates, please ask Our Specialists.
Islands included in this package
Hotels included in this package
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
+0800 500 598
YOUR PAYMENTS TO OUR WORLD LTD ARE PROTECTED BY TAANZ. Unless otherwise stated, prices include return economy class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland, return domestic economy class airfares from Papeete to Huahine including prepayable airline surcharges, levies and airport taxes, share twin/double accommodation (although local taxes may be payable directly), and inclusions as specified. Special conditions apply for all Bonus Inclusions. Valid for travel commenced & completed as specified, although prices for travel outside these dates may be available – please contact our specialists for more information. Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of two children aged 2 – 11 years must be accompanied by 2 adults, share the same room and use existing bedding. Images displayed do not necessarily reflect the advertised room category. Package must be booked by 31 March 2024 with airfares fully paid within 72 hours of confirmation. Prices are in NZ dollars and subject to currency fluctuations and are for payment by cash, eftpos or cheque only – QCard & credit card prices on application. Airfares and accommodation may not be available on all services and room categories, and capacity restrictions may apply. Amendment and cancellation fees do apply and airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable, and name changes are not permitted – please contact us for details. Prices were correct as of 01 May 2023 and are subject to change without notification and other conditions may apply.