The guest rooms at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reflect authentic Polynesia decor, while still offering contemporary amenities. Most rooms have full kitchen facilities and the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre and a large swimming pool.
- BONUS - Save up to 30% on accommodation
Book before 31 January 2020
- Return Economy Class Flights with Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland
- Meet & Greet with flower lei upon arrival in Tahiti
- Shared transfer from airport to hotel in Tahiti
- 5 nights at Manava Suite Resort in a Standard Room
- Shared departure transfer from hotel to the international airport
- Travel Departures: 08 Jan-31 Mar 20 - from $1,799 per person twin share in a Standard Room; from $2,019 per person twin share in a Garden Studio
- Travel Departures: 01 Apr-28 Jun 20 - from $1,879 per person twin share in a Standard Room; from $2,099 per person twin share in a Garden Studio
- Travel Departures: 01 Jul-25 Oct 20 - from $1,929 per person twin share in a Standard Room; from $2,149 per person twin share in a Garden Studio
CONDITIONS: Sale ends 31 Jan 20 • Prices are correct as at 06 Dec 19 • Prices are thereafter subject to change without notice until time of confirmation. Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability • Price is based on the most direct routing but may vary depending subsequent tax & surcharge increases • Full payment is required no later than 4.59pm 31 Jan 20 • All travel must be commenced and completed as specified • Some surcharges, closeouts, flight, routing and accommodation restrictions apply. Bedding configurations may vary on twin share option • A Tahiti communal tax of approx. $2.95NZD per person per night is payable direct • Resort fees are an additional cost: Manava Suite Resort and Manava Beach Resort & Spa, have a resort fee of 1500 XPF (Approx $23 NZD). Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa & Conrad Bora Bora have a resort fee of 1800 XPF (Approx $27 NZD). Resort fees are charged per room per night and are payable direct • All packages are based on economy class flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland to Papeete, return flights from Papeete to Bora Bora for Bora Bora packages, return catamaran transfers from Papeete to Moorea for Moorea packages and all land transfers • Min/max stays apply • Advertised prices are per person share twin based on payment by cash or cheque. • Credit card fees will apply • Airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable and name changes are not permitted • Amendment and cancellation fees apply • Accommodation ratings are based on House of Travel ratings and are a guide only to the overall quality of the property • Where meals are included these are from selected restaurants, from selected menus at set times. • Packages are subject to availability • Please ask your House of Travel consultant for full details.