Enjoy 5 nights by the lagoon in Moorea, staying in a beach bungalow equiped with a kitchen. Admire the view from your terrace, go kayak and snorkel everyday, plus you'll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy the interior of the island and the unbelievable crystal clear lagoon. In Tahiti, you'll have time to enjoy the beautiful beach at "PK17" and also the vibrant traditional market in Papeete on your last day in French Polynesia. The perfect package for a first vacation in French Polynesia.
- TAHITI ISLAND : 1 night staying the Pension de la Plage in a Family room with private kitchen
- MOOREA ISLAND : 5 nights staying at the Fare Aute in a beach bungalow - daily breakfast included
- TAHITI ISLAND : 1 night staying the Fare Suisse in a standard room with A/C - breakfast included
- Meet and greet with flower leis at your arrival in Tahiti + all round-trip transfers from airports to your accommodations in each island
- All ferry transfers from Tahiti to Moorea round trip operated by the TEREVAU
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy airfares from Auckland to Papeete
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies
- Local tax of approx. XPF150 to 200pp/night is not included and payable direct to the accommodations
Sales from 01 August 2019 up to 01 December 2020. Travel dates up to 20 December 2020. All costs are NZ$ per person on a share basis. Prices were correct as of 01 August 2019 based on an exchange rate of 67,5 and are subject to currency fluctuations, airline tax movement & subject to availability at the time of booking. Airfare: Air Tahiti Nui Economy. For departure ex Wellington or Christchurch please add $180 per person based on the cheapest available airfare and is subject to availability. Min/max stays apply. Airfare is based on the cheapest fare available at the time of packaging. Class fare for this airfare is based on traveling in S/class. If S/class not available, airfare class level will have to be recalculate. Airfare are none refundable, non-transferable and name changes are not permitted. Taxes: Local tax of XPF 150 (approximately $1.80) for at hotels per person per night is not included and is payable direct to the properties upon checkout. This city tax is 200CFP per person per night when staying in Bora Bora.