Discover the Polynesian way of life by staying in selected Tahitian guest-houses in the islands of Tahiti, Moorea,Bora Bora, Rangiroa and Tikehau. You'll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy the interior of the islands of their unbelievable crystal clear lagoons.
- TAHITI ISLAND : 3 nights staying at the Relais Fenua in a room with A/C equipped with a kitchen - daily breakfast included
- MOOREA ISLAND : 5 nights staying at the Linareva Guest House in a garden studio with sea views - daily breakfast included
- BORA BORA ISLAND : 4 nights staying at the Hotel Matira in a lagoon bungalow - daily breakfast included + 1 night Free
- RANGIROA ISLAND : 4 nights staying at the Miki Miki Lodge Rangiroa in a garden bungalow - daily breakfast + dinner included
- TIKEHAU ISLAND : 4 nights staying at the Relais Royal Tikehau in a beach bungalow - daily breakfast + dinner included
- TAHITI ISLAND : 1 night staying at the Fare Suisse in a standard room with A/C - breakfast included
- Meet and greet with flower leis at your arrival in Tahiti + all round-trip transfers from airports to your accommodations in each island
- All inter-islands flights operated by the local airline AIR TAHITI
- Return Air Tahiti Nui economy airfares from Auckland to Papeete
- All prepayable airfare taxes, surcharges and levies
- Local tax of approx. XPF150 to 200pp/night is not included and payable direct to the accommodations
Sales from 01 August 2019 up to 01 December 2020. Travel dates up to 20 December 2020. All costs are NZ$ per person on a share basis. Prices were correct as of 01 August 2019 based on an exchange rate of 67,5 and are subject to currency fluctuations, airline tax movement & subject to availability at the time of booking. Airfare: Air Tahiti Nui Economy. For departure ex Wellington or Christchurch please add $180 per person based on the cheapest available airfare and is subject to availability. Min/max stays apply. Airfare is based on the cheapest fare available at the time of packaging. Class fare for this airfare is based on traveling in S/class. If S/class not available, airfare class level will have to be recalculate. Airfare are none refundable, non-transferable and name changes are not permitted. Taxes: Local tax of XPF 150 (approximately $1.80) for at hotels per person per night is not included and is payable direct to the properties upon checkout. This city tax is 200CFP per person per night when staying in Bora Bora.