Fly/Cruise package ex Auckland from $10,839pp^
19 August, 2021 - 17nt Fly/Cruise package ex Auckland from NZ$10,839pp^ (Twin share in a Standard Stateroom no balcony)
(includes a 12nt Cruise of the Marquesas & Society Islands from Papeete with Aranui Cruises)
FLY/CRUISE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* Return economy airfare ex Auckland to Papeete
* 5nts accommodation in Papeete at the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort including breakfast
* All seat-in-coach transfers
* 12nt Aranui Cruise in a Standard Stateroom no balcony
* Cruise transportation and accommodation
* All Port Charges & Taxes
* All on-board meals & excursions
* Complimentary glass of wine for scheduled onboard lunches and dinners
NB: Please note that tipping is not customary in Tahiti. At the end of the cruise there will be two boxes available one for comment cars and one for communal tips, this is entirely optional.
** BUSINESS CLASS UPGRADES AND ADDITIONAL NIGHT RATES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST**
IMPORTANT: Demand is very high for Aranui Cruises and, with limited departures, availability of cabins is constantly changing. Please contact us to check current availability for this featured Saturday cruise departure from Papeete or to check availability and/or pricing for other Saturday (or Thursday) scheduled departures from Papeete in 2021.
OTHER SCHEDULED CRUISE DATES FOR 2021 ARE: Saturday departures - 20 Mar, 24 Apr, 22 May, 26 Jun, 18 Sep, 23 Oct, 06 & 27 Nov (Return into Papeete is Thursday mornings). Thursday departures - 04 Mar, 08 Apr, 10 Jun, 15 Jul, 05 Aug, 07 Oct, 16 Dec (Return into Papeete is Tuesday mornings).
- Return Economy airfare from Auckland to Papeete
- All seat-in-coach transfers
- 5nts accommodation in Papeete at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort including breakfast
- 12nt Aranui Cruise including - transportation, accommodation, all on-board meals & excursions, Port Charges & taxes, Complimentary glass of wine for scheduled on-board lunches and dinners.
CONDITIONS: ^Prices shown are based on Aranui cruise departing Papeete 21 August, 2021 as detailed and are per person in NZ dollars, for a Standard Stateroom no balcony - Twin Share or Single as detailed, and include port taxes and government fees as at 24 Oct, 2019. Airfare is ex Auckland and is non-refundable and non-transferable. All components of the Fly/Cruise package are subject to availablity, change and currency fluctuations without notice up until full payment is received. Cruise itinerary is subject to change. Accommodation is based on the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a Deluxe Oceaview Room and is inclusive of government tax, VAT. A Resort Fee++ of 1900XPF per room per night is not included and is to be paid direct to the hotel on check-in. A City Tax of 150XPF per person per night is not included and is payable on check-out from the hotel. Credit card payments will incur a fee. Additional nights before/after tour can be added at a surcharge. Deposit paid may be up to 100% non-refundable if booking is cancelled, depending on the date of the cancellation. ++Resort fee includes: 1L bottle of mineral water per day, Complimentary wifi access, Roundtrip shuttle to downtown Papeete (not available on Saturday afternoon and Sundays), access to the sauna and hammam and Fitness Centre, Daily cultural activities and fitness classes, 10% discount on Spa treatments (not valid on duo treatments), 10% discount on laundry service (not valid on dry cleaning). NB: 150XPF = NZ$2.30 and 1900XPF = NZ$29.23 as at 24 October, 2019. Subject to currency fluctuation.