The beauty of Tahiti and the Society Islands has left people spellbound for centuries and there’s no better way to discover it for yourself than aboard the luxurious Paul Gauguin. Gliding through turquoise waters, pausing at a deserted motu and delighting you with perfect day after perfect day, the Paul Gauguin crew will ensure your every need is taken care of. With large staterooms, all meals included, complimentary beverages including select wines, spirits and beer, onboard gratuities, complimentary watersports and 24 hour room service, you’ll never want to go home! 10 night fly/cruise packages start from $6799 per person twin share F Porthole Cabin (ex Auckland) (+$300 for CHC and WLG).
Departure Dates: 04 and 25 April, 23 May, 06 June 2019 Please ask for costings for other departure dates or cabin types.
- Return economy class airfares to Papeete ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- Transfer from Papeete Airport to Manava Suite Resort Tahiti
- 3 nights accommodation at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti including continental breakfast daily
- Transfer from Manava Suite Resort to ship
- 7 night Paul Gauguin cruise
- All meals onboard the cruise
- Complimentary beverages onboard
- Onboard gratuities
- Transfer from ship to Papeete Airport
- All pre-payable taxes
Cost is subject to changes in currency exchange rates, government or airline or cruise taxes and fuel levies, and any changes in itinerary caused by airline flight reschedules between now and departure date. Cost is subject to availability of quoted services at time of booking. This Special Cruise offer is capacity controlled, and is subject to being withdrawn by the shipping company (Paul Gauguin Cruises) at any time as cabins or departure dates book out. Bookings must be made and deposited before 28 Feb 2019. Deposit payment is required within 3 days of booking. Full payment is required 90 days prior to departure. Amendment and cancellation fees apply once the booking confirmed. (see our website for details). The cancellation fee is 100% of the price.