Join Linblad Expeditions-National Geographic & Air Tahiti Nui on this incredible fly, stay & cruise package and experience the best of French Polynesia. Cruise 7 nights on their "Beyond the Postcard" itinerary. Other dates and itineraries are available, so please do contact us to find out more!
Linblad Expeditions are partnered with National Geographic, so they will definitely help those amazing pictures you see come to life! Every departure on the National Geographic Orion includes the services of a National Geographic Photographer and a Lindblad-National Geographic certified instructor.
Venture to the heart of Polynesian culture and wildness on this highly immersive French Polynesia vacation where options abound. Choose to kayak, stand-up paddleboard, or take a bike ride for independent exploration and to connect with these people and islands on a personal level. Explore the historic ceremonial site, called a marae, on Raiatea where Polynesian seafarers would begin their bold expeditions sailing into the unknown—expeditions that would eventually lead to populating Hawaii and New Zealand. Sail among some of the 80 atolls of the Tuamotu Archipelago, a string of tiny islands in an azure sea that hides thriving reefs we’ll explore while scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Visit one of the most important cultural sites in the Polynesian world, Marae Taputapuatea on Raiatea.
- Snorkel or dive some of the healthiest reefs of the Pacific in the Tuamotu Archipelago.
- Learn stand-up paddle boarding in gorgeous turquoise lagoons.
- Watch on deck as National Geographic Orion navigates Tiputa Pass into the lagoon at Rangiroa, one of the largest atolls in the world.
Please do contact one of our consultants in order to make your dream trip a reality!
- 7 night cruise on National Geographic Orion
- All meals onboard
- All onboard entertainment & activities
- Port Taxes/Government Fees
- Flights with Air Tahiti Nui return
- All transfers between Airport, Accommodation and Port
- 2 nights pre and 1 night post cruise accommodation at the Hotel Tahiti Nui
Fares are per person in NZ$ based on twin share accommodation in a Category 2 cabin. Fares are subject to change. Additional Conditions apply. Contact an iCruise Specialist on 0800 427 847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org