Redeem your miles for your next flight
We offer many options to spend your miles for your next flight. Book your journey and redeem your miles for an award ticket or offer yourself extra comfort by upgrading to Poerava Business class or Moana Premium. Need more baggage? Why not use your award miles to pay for an extra baggage allowance!
You can request and book an award ticket online up to eleven months in advance. We have no blackout dates, however, during high season, some flights may offer limited availability. If your dates are not flexible, you can choose a higher priority with our “Comfort Miles.”
Benefit from your miles and hop on a flight to Australia. Book your award ticket in economy or business class between Auckland (New Zealand) and Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
Book your award ticket online!
You can redeem your Miles for a one way or round trip ticket in Moana Economy, Moana Premium* or Poerava Business class on Air Tahiti Nui operating flights. We also offer award options on our code-share flights to France, New Zealand or Australia.
Our flights are open 11 months in advance and we have no black outs. However, during the high season, some flights may offer limited availability.
If your dates are not flexible, you can choose to spend extra miles for a Comfort award in Moana Economy cabin.
What is a comfort award ?
In high season, we may have a high demand on certain dates. Our standard award in Moana Economy is booked in U class and it may be unavailable when
you choose to travel. We are offering you a higher booking priority with a comfort award. In this case, your trip will be booked in H class.
A standard award and a comfort award can be combined for a round trip ticket.
Need to travel on specific dates?
Request your comfort award in Moana Economy which gives you access to more flight availability
All awards are one-way flight awards and must be redeemed on the member’s account.
For a roundtrip ticket, multiply the award by two. Roundtrip ticket must be redeemed on one single account.
You can request an award online for yourself or a friend or relative. In this case, the amount of miles will be debited from your account.
If you don’t have enough miles for your award, you can purchase extra miles online. Before requesting your award ticket, login to your Club Tiare account to purchase your Miles. Your extra Miles will be automatically credited to your account, then you can proceed with your booking. For more information on Miles purchase, go to the BUY MILES section.
When issued, your award ticket is valid 12 months from the date of issuance. It is refundable with fees. You can also request a date change to the same destination with a fee. Promotional awards are non refundable, non changeable.
Fuel surcharge, airport taxes and other taxes cannot be paid by Miles. You will be requested to pay them separately. We do not charge service fee on award ticket redemption.
Some countries have specific entry requirements, we recommend you always check which documents you need to entry and transit to your destination.
When there is a combination of multiple award flight segments with Air Tahiti Nui for the same journey, stopovers at the intermediate point are permitted.
For more details on the program, please check the Club Tiare general conditions.
Redemption scale for an award ticket on Air Tahiti Nui operated flights
rom to and v.v
Adult or Child
|Papeete||Auckland||18 000||32 000||27 000||36 000|
|Los Angeles||30 000||54 000||45 000||60 000|
|Seattle||33 000||60 000||50 000||71 000|
|Paris||45 000||81 000||67 000||90 000|
|Tokyo||40 000||72 000||60 000||80 000|
|Los Angeles||Auckland||40 000||72 000||60 000||80 000|
|Paris||25 000||45 000||37 000||50 000|
|Auckland||Sydney||13 000||N/A||N/A||39 000|
|Brisbane||13 000||N/A||N/A||39 000|
|Melbourne||13 000||N/A||N/A||39 000|
An award ticket can be booked online. If your miles balance is insufficient you may purchase extra miles beforehand. Simply connect to your Club Tiare account on www.airtahitinui.com.
You have booked your ticket? Treat yourself with an upgrade to Moana Premium or Poerava Business Class for more comfort.
Upgrade award is available exclusively by contacting our reservation center. To ensure a seat in a higher cabin we recommend you request your upgrade award right after your ticket has been issued.
You decide last minute? Your upgrade can be easily requested, in person, on day of departure at the airport. Please be aware that upgrade awards are arranged per one-way flight only and are subject to availability on day of travel. If you want to travel round trip in Business Class, we recommend you redeem an award ticket in Business Class or book your upgrade award before your start your journey.
An upgrade award can be booked and issued only when the original ticket in the original travelling cabin class has been issued. Reduced airfares are not eligible to upgrade awards. If the upgrade award is requested at the airport on the day of departure, the upgrade award scale applicable will be the LEVEL 2 regardless of the booking class of your paid ticket.
Upgrades cannot be arranged on board your flight. For all awards, special terms and conditions apply. Check the Club Tiare terms and general conditions before redeeming your miles.
When required, fuel surcharge, airport and security taxes are not covered by your miles and must be paid separately at the time of award issuance. Service fee is free for our frequent flyer members’ award issuance. If you need more information, you can speak with someone at the Air Tahiti Nui contact center.
Take benefit from the comfort of our new cabin Moana Premium and Poerava Business.
Redemption scales for an upgrade award on Air Tahiti Nui operated flights
Moana Economy to Moana Premium
Initial ticket booking class
|Adult or Child||
Y M K H T N L (Level 1)
V Q S O B (Level 2)
|Papeete||Auckland||20 000||22 000|
|Los Angeles||33 000||36 000|
|Seattle||37 000||40 000|
|Paris||50 000||54 000|
|Tokyo||44 000||48 000|
|Los Angeles||Auckland||44 000||48 000|
|Paris||28 000||30 000|
Moana Premium to Poerava Business
Initial ticket booking class
|Adult or Child||
W E (Level 1)
A P (Level 2)
|Papeete||Auckland||24 000||27 000|
|Los Angeles||40 000||44 000|
|Seattle||44 000||49 000|
|Paris||60 000||65 000|
|Tokyo||53 000||58 000|
|Los Angeles||Auckland||53 000||58 000|
|Paris||34 000||36 000|
Moana Economy to Poerava Business
applicable both ways
Initial ticket booking class
|Adult or Child||Y M K H T N L (Level 1)||V Q S O B (Level 2)|
|Papeete||Auckland||44 000||49 000|
|Los Angeles||73 000||80 000|
|Seattle||86 000||95 000|
|Paris||110 000||119 000|
|Tokyo||97 000||106 000|
|Los Angeles||Auckland||97 000||106 000|
|Paris||62 000||66 000|
Planning to bring an additional or oversized baggage on your next flight?
No more worries, bring it all with you! As a Club Tiare member, you can redeem your miles for an extra baggage award whether you are at the entry level Tahia or the highest tier level of the program.
Important: If your itinerary includes a connecting flight, you cannot redeem your miles for an extra baggage award.
Each airline has its own extra baggage policy; you can purchase an extra baggage for your itinerary on day of departure.
The standard baggage allowance for any Air Tahiti Nui flight is 1 piece of 10kg as hand luggage in cabin and 1 piece of checked luggage of 23Kg when travelling in Economy class or 2 pieces of 32kg in Business Class. If you are a Silver or Gold tier level member, you are allowed an extra checked piece of luggage subject to the weight and size allowance of your travelling class. Entry level Tahia members are not allowed to check-in a second piece of luggage for free.
Please be aware that extra baggage awards are arranged on Air Tahiti Nui operated flight only and per one-way. If you want extra baggage on your roundtrip we recommend you make arrangements before your departure. Forgot to make the arrangements at time of booking? No problem…you can redeem your miles at the airport on day of departure.
After the award is issued, it needs to be used on the flight it has been requested. Refund and change for a different routing is not permitted. For all awards, special terms and conditions apply. Check the Club Tiare terms and general conditions before redeeming your miles.
When required, fuel surcharge, airport and security taxes are not covered by your miles and must be paid separately at time of award issuance. Service fee is free for our frequent flyer members’ award issuance. If you need more information, you can speak with someone at the Air Tahiti Nui contact center.
Excess baggage Award on Air Tahiti Nui flights
|One way segment||Excess piece* / overweight** / oversized***|
|From Tahiti to:|
|Los Angeles||10 000|
|From Los Angeles to:|
*Piece within applicable weight and Size of the Company baggage policy ((L+ W + H < 158 cm - 23 Kg in Economy Moana – 32 Kg Business Poerava)
**Overweight piece is over 23Kg up to 32kg)
***Oversize: it is considered oversize when length + width + height are > 158 cm. Award only available at the airport.
Extra baggage awards apply only when all flights on your itinerary are operated by Air Tahiti Nui to/from Papeete, Los Angeles, Paris, Auckland and Tokyo. Those awards are not valid when your itinerary includes a codeshare or connecting flight with one of our codeshare or interline partners. If you are in this situation, excess baggage fees will apply from your point of departure to your final destination as long as your connecting flights are on the same TN ticket (TN contract). Extra baggage awards do not apply to infant.
Redeem your miles and enjoy benefits from our non-airline partners.
With a 2 nights stay at the Manava Beach Resort & Spa, redeem your miles for extra services and other exciting rewards.
Enjoy an American breakfast, a bottle of champagne or even a dinner to make the best of your stay.
Nothing easier than redeeming your miles for a reward! Make your reservation with a participating hotel then log in to your Club Tiare account to select your award. Your miles will be debited from your account and a certificate will be sent to you via e-mail. Simply show your certificate on the day of your arrival.
Services are available for a minimum of 2 consecutive nights stay.
The Club Tiare cardholder is the only beneficiary of these services
Your stay with the partner must be booked first before redeeming your miles and issuing your certificate.
Make sure to advise the partner you will present a Club Tiare voucher for the service booked.
After the certificate is issued, miles are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Special terms and conditions may apply on December 24th and 31st.
Benefit from your Club Tiare miles and treat yourself with a selection of diving activities to discover the beauties of the French Polynesian waters
Benefit from your Club Tiare miles and treat yourself with a selection of diving activities to discover the beauties of the French Polynesian waters.
Redeem your miles at Top Dive diving centers for an introductory dive, whales and dolphins watching or just snorkeling to discover the lagoon.
Thanks to this partnership with Top Dive, you will have the opportunity to discover several breathtaking diving locations at one of the 6 Top Dive centers spread across 5 islands in French Polynesia
To book your activity, please follow the steps below:
Step 1 : TOP DIVE
- Go to the Top Dive website at the following address: www.topdive.com/book/
- Select your desired dates and type of service
- In the Special Request/Comment section, please mention "Club Tiare" along with your membership number (e.g., Club Tiare / No. 123456789)
- Confirm your booking and submit your request
Step 2 : Club Tiare - Air Tahiti Nui
- Log in to your Club Tiare account at the following address: www.airtahitinui.com/us-en/club-tiare-login
- Click on the Request a voucher tab from the menu
- Select Top Dive
- Confirm your choice
- The miles will be deducted from your account
- A confirmation certificate will be sent to the email adress provided in your Club Tiare account.
- You're all set !
Note: This certificate must be presented to the partner on the day of your activity.
For more details, please refer to our terms & conditions.
- Any request for an award for a non-airline partner must be made exclusively on the website www.airtahitinui.com according to applicable terms and conditions.
- The member must specify the name of the beneficiary(s) at the time of booking. The certificate of the award regardless of the beneficiary will automatically be addressed to the member.
- Some partners do not allow the use of the bonus by a third party other than the member of the Club Tiare who made the award request
- Any beneficiary of an award must satisfy the requirements for the use of the desired service and must comply with the terms and conditions of the partners.
- Any use of a non-airline reward remains the responsibility of the member.
- The award is nominative, non-changeable, non-refundable and not-transferable
- In case of non-use, the award cannot under any circumstances be re-scheduled
- Before confirming their request, members must have reserved the service with the partner by stating that it is a Club Tiare award member.
- We reserve the right not to edit a certificate if the above conditions are not met.
- The services must be booked with Top Dive by phone to the following numbers :
Tahiti (+689) 40 53 34 96
Bora Bora (+689) 40 60 50 50
Rangiroa (+689) 40 96 05 60
Fakarava (+689) 40 98 43 76 or (+689) 87 29 22 32
Enjoy a one of a kind and unforgettable experience.
Tahiti Nui Helicopters and the Club Tiare offer you a wide selection of Club Tiare Awards for scenic flights departing from Tahiti, Bora Bora or Moorea. Choose between a “shared flight” with other passengers or a “private flight” for up to 5 passengers where complimentary champagne is served to enhance your flight experience!
Prepare to be whisked away for a flight over the French Polynesia’s outstanding landscapes and live a unique and memorable moment !
Tahiti Nui Helicopters flights are submitted to weather conditions. To insure your flight, please do follow the hereby reservation process:
- Pre-book your flight with Tahiti Nui Helicopters beforehand by calling (+689) 87 777 256 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advise the counselor it is a Club Tiare award.
- 24 H before your flight, Tahiti Nui Helicopters will call to confirm your booking
- Upon confirmation by Tahiti Nui Helicopters, log into your Club Tiare account at https://www.airtahitinui.pf
- Select the desired flight reserved with the counselor and confirm your request by reedeming the award on line.
- Once debited, you will be sent a confirmation certificate by mail. Member must present Tahiti Nui Helicopters the printed certificate on the day of the flight, to be able to flight out.
For additional details, please read our Terms and Conditions.
- Redemption for a non-airline partner award is exclusively online at www.airtahitinui.com. Special conditions apply.
- Member must indicate the name of the beneficiary at reservation. The award certificate will be addressed to the member who has requested the award, regardless of who the beneficiary is.
- Some partners do not allow any third party to benefit from an award and will only accept the Club Tiare member as the rightful beneficiary.
- Any beneficiary of an award must comply with the partner’s general conditions and satisfy sales and conditions requirements.
- Any use of a non-air partner award is the member’s responsibility.
- The award is nominative, non-changeable, non-refundable and non-transferable
- In the event of an unused award, the award cannot be subject to any delay or booking change.
- Prior to requesting a scenic flight, member must book the flight. Book your flight with Tahiti Nui Helicopters beforehand by calling the (+689) 87 777 256 or online at https://www.tahitinuihelicopters.com. Advise the counselor it is a Club Tiare award.
- The amount of miles requested may vary depending on the point of departure, the length and type of flight
- Points of departure :
- Faaa Airport, Tahiti – 98702 FAAA
- Moorea Airport – 98728 MOOREA
- Pago Pago Area, Bora Bora – Nunue – 98730 BORA BORA
Enjoy an eco-friendly, self-service electric moped rental while on holidays in Tahiti and Moorea
Redeem your Club Tiare miles with Hello Scoot’ and enjoy a selection of options. Choose a 100% green energy solution to discover the beauty of Tahiti and Moorea*. Included a recharged battery, 2 helmets, insurance, a phone holder and even a USB port!
Book your Hello Scoot’, pick up and drop off your moped at any dedicated parking points and start to get around.
*Some areas are not covered, please check Hello Scoot’ website.
|100 minutes package||3 000 miles||Use the minutes at you convenience during a year|
|A day package (rental of 24h)||5 000 miles||Perfect for a little escape|
|A Week-end package||8 000 miles||2 days à la carte !|
|A week package||30 000 miles||Amazing one week deal to discover Tahiti and Moorea !|
How to book !
1. Create a Hello Scoot' profile via the application, available on Appstore and Google Play. If you are already registered, redirect to the Air Tahiti Nui website.
2. Connect to your personal Club Tiare account on the Air Tahiti Nui website.
3. Select the service you are interested in, validate your award and confirm it with Hello Scoot' at email@example.com or +(689) 87 36 45 44 who will credit your package to your Hello Scoot' account. If you are unable to create your profile, the Hello Scoot' teams will be delighted to assist you.
4. After redemption, a confirmation certificate will be sent to the email address in your Club Tiare profile. The certificate must be presented to our partner on the day of the rental.
General term and conditions :
• Any redemption must be made exclusively on the Air Tahiti Nui website by logging into the Club Tiare personal space.
• Any recipient of an award must meet the requirements for the use of the desired service and comply with the partner's general conditions.
• For more information on our partner's terms and conditions and guidelines for use, please visit the Hello Scoot' website
• Any use of a non-airline premium remains the responsibility of the member.
• The reward is nominative, non-changeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
• In the event of unused premiums, they cannot be carried over or refunded.
• Hello Scoot' is a service reserved for adults who hold a driving license for reasons of safety and responsibility.
• Helmets are mandatory when riding a moped and are essential for safety.
• You must park your moped in the spaces reserved for this purpose. Otherwise, you could be fined by the authorities, and you will have to bear the cost.