Air Tahiti Nui ticket amendments due to COVID-19
To assist passengers impacted by the Government imposed travel restrictions related to COVID-19, Air Tahiti Nui will apply the following travel amendment policy for tickets issued on Air Tahiti Nui (244-TN) tickets. For tickets issued by other airlines please contact the airline concerned.
If the original booking was created and ticketed by a Travel Agent or Online Travel Agent please contact the original ticketing agent to assist with the booking amendment. For bookings made direct with Air Tahiti Nui or on our website at www.airtahitinui.com please contact the airline directly on one of the following numbers.
- New Zealand: +64 (9) 869 6840
- Australia: +61 (2) 906 189 09
1. Applicable to all itineraries excluding itineraries to/from China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Tickets issued on/before 16 March 2020 for travel between 18 March and 30 June 2020
- Change of travel date is permitted at no charge for the same itinerary regardless of the original booking condition. No additional collection is needed for a change in season. Where original booking class is not available please ask your booking agent to contact the airline for instruction on booking class flexibility. Rebooking and ticket reissue are required on/before 30 September 2020. New date of travel must be completed on/before 31 December 2021 subject to availability otherwise original ticketed booking conditions will apply. Flight no-show is not permitted. For ticket cancellation the original booking condition will apply.
- Tickets issued on/before 16 March 2020 for travel on/after 01 July 2020 please apply the original booking conditions.
2. Applicable to itineraries to/from China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Tickets issued on/before 16 March 2020 for travel on/before 30 June 2020
Change of travel date is permitted at no charge. Rebooking and ticket reissue required on/before 30 September 2020. New date of travel must be commenced on/before 31 December 2021. For ticket cancellation the original booking condition will apply.
3. Applicable to all itineraries
For all travel where your ticket was issued on/after 17 March 2020
- Tickets issued between 17 March and 22 March 2020 can be changed at no charge. Date change permitted for travel rescheduled before 31 December 2020.
- Tickets issued between 23 March and 30 September 2020 can be refunded/changed at no charge. Date change permitted for travel rescheduled before 31 December 2021.
- Where travel date changes are made, the new booking must be in the same cabin, for the same itinerary, within the same travel period, and in the original ticketed booking class. Where a change of airfare is required the fare differential must be collected.
Where travel has been interrupted by a flight change/cancellation please re-book onto the next available flight or apply the above-mentioned policies regarding date changes and cancellation. The booking agent must adhere to the original booking conditions on the airfare purchased.
Air Tahiti Nui apologises for any inconvenience caused by these modifications.