Air Tahiti Nui ticket amendments due to COVID-19
Updated 20 April 2022:
1. Voluntary ticket amendments for new bookings made in Australia and New Zealand not affected by a flight cancellation - book with confidence
To help alleviate uncertainty, and to assist passengers whose flight has not been cancelled but their holiday has been impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic, Air Tahiti Nui has introduced a ticket amendment policy for any ticket issue on Air Tahiti Nui (244) ticket stock.
Voluntary date changes to your ticketed itinerary are permitted and all applicable date change fees will be waived until further notice.
This waiver authorisation will only apply to applicable date change fees.
The following charges will still be collected. i.e.
- Collection of Fare difference. e.g.
- Change of seasonality
- Change of length of stay (min/max stay) that impacts original fare condition
- Change of reservation booking class
- Change of passenger type due to a change of age. For example; infant ticket changes to child ticket, or child ticket changes to adult ticket.
- Change of destination
- Collection of any tax or surcharge appliable to the revised journey
- Collection of any applicable reissue fees applied by the ticketing agent
2. For tickets impacted by an Air Tahiti Nui (TN) flight cancellation
Air Tahiti Nui will apply the following travel amendment policy for Air Tahiti Nui (244-TN) tickets issued in Australia or New Zealand. Change of travel date for the same itinerary is permitted at no charge, subject to availability in the original booking class. No additional collection is needed for a change in season except when another airline is included in the flight itinerary. Where the original booking class is not available please ask your booking agent to contact the airline for instruction on booking class flexibility. A change of ticketed itinerary is also permitted however any fare/tax differential must be collected. The fare/tax differential must also be collected where a higher fare is chosen or a change in passenger age requires a change in fare type. Flight no-show is not permitted. For ticket cancellation the original booking condition will apply.
For a flight scheduled to operate between 12 March 2020 and 28 October 2022 that has been cancelled: rebooking and ticket reissue are required on/before 05 November 2022, or before the ticket expiry date, whichever is earlier. All travel must end on/before 29 October 2023.
For tickets issued by another airline please contact the airline concerned. If the original booking was created and ticketed by a Travel Agent or Online Travel Agent, please contact the original ticketing agent to assist with the booking amendment. For bookings made direct with Air Tahiti Nui, or on our website at www.airtahitinui.com, please contact the airline directly on one of the following numbers.
- New Zealand: +64 (9) 869 6840
- Australia: +61 (2) 906 189 09