Testing Locations at Auckland Airport
Should you need to take a pre-flight tests for COVID-19, this must be certified by a Health Professional (i.e. Doctor, Medical Clinic, Hospital or Pharmacy). Ensure you leave sufficient time to obtain your test results before flight departure. The following options are available near Auckland Airport.
- Chemist Warehouse (Daily 8:00am-9:00pm) at Auckland Airport Shopping Centre offer supervised Rapid Antigen Tests (RAT) tests.
- Unichem and Life Pharmacy (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm) at Auckland Airport Shopping Centre offer supervised Rapid Antigen Tests (RAT) tests.
- The Airport Doctors (Mon-Thu 8:30am-3:30pm) at Auckland Airport Shopping Centre offer supervised naso-pharyngeal PCR tests. Allow 72 hours for test results.
- Rako Science (Daily 7:00am-7:00pm) at the Ground Floor Kiosk, Auckland International Airport offer supervised saliva based PCR tests. Allow 24-36 hours for test results.
Testing Locations in Tahiti
There are several options in French Polynesia, some require a booking in advance.
- ILM screening centres in Papeete, Taravao or Tahiti-Faa'a International Airport. Pre-registration is required 72 hours in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to the ILM website for details.
- Pharmacies in French Polynesia
Testing Locations near LAX
If you need to get a COVID-19 test in Los Angeles we recommend that you make a booking.
Testing Locations in Paris
There are several options for obtaining a COVID-19 test in Paris - either at an Airport location or a City location.