Available on Air Tahiti Nui (TN) Aircraft for departures to 31 March 2019
Fly Auckland to Tahiti from NZ$1635* round trip Premium Economy Class
*COST INCLUDES: Government, Airport, Security & Border charges of approximately NZ$117
Images and references to product relate to new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner fleet replacing our current fleet of Airbus A340-300’s. The A340 aircraft will leave our fleet between November 2018 and September 2019, as the new Boeing aircraft arrive.
Departures from the following domestic points are available for a surcharge with Air New Zealand or Jetstar - Dunedin / Christchurch / Gisborne / Napier / Nelson / Palmerston North / New Plymouth / Queenstown & Wellington.
To assist your search, you can fly to Tahiti every TUE, THU and SUN and return on MON, WED and SAT.
For any help to create or book your trip with us, call (09) 972-1217 and speak with one of our friendly reservation agents or email us at email@example.com
When travelling internationally you will need to ensure you have a valid passport and all other documentation required to satisfy the entry requirements of all the countries you will be visiting including transit countries and for returning home and is the travellers own responsibility.
- Airfare is subject to availability of seats at time of booking
- Valid on Air Tahiti Nui (TN) operated flights between Auckland & Papeete only
- Children and Infant discounts available
- Date changes are permitted up to 48 hours prior to departure at a fee of NZ$100, subject to availability of seats.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLY:
- Prices shown are in NZ$ New Zealand Dollars.
- Government, Airport, Security and Border fees quoted are correct as at 08 Feb19
- For ticket change and/or reissue, Air Tahiti Nui Ticket Office have a transaction fee of NZ$50 per ticket.
- Any Travel Agent professional fees are excluded - such costs are subject to each individual Travel Agents terms & conditions of service.