Fly from Auckland to Los Angeles via Tahiti in Economy Class from NZ$1449 return.
*COST INCLUDES: Government, Airport, Security & Border charges of approximately NZ$150
Departures from the following domestic points are available for a surcharge flying with Air New Zealand or Jetstar; Dunedin / Christchurch / Gisborne / Napier / Nelson / Palmerston North / New Plymouth / Queenstown & Wellington.
A mid-morning arrival time into Tom Bradley LAX allows smart same-day onward connections within the USA.
Air Tahiti Nui’s airline partnerships include American Airlines, Delta, Air Canada & Alaska Airlines, providing access to over 80 cities in the USA, Canada & Mexico.
For any help to create or book your trip with us, call (09) 972-1217 and speak with one of our friendly reservation agents or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When travelling internationally you will need to ensure you have a valid passport and all other documentation required to satisfy the entry requirements of all the countries you will be visiting including transit countries and for returning home.
Nationals of New Zealand who are seeking to travel to the United States and stay for a maximum of 90 days, will have to apply for an approved travel authorization prior to departure, on the following secure website:https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
Please note without the correct approved travel documentation, you will not be able to travel. More information is available on this website under Los Angeles - entry requirements
- Valid on any Air Tahiti Nui (TN) flight between Auckland & Papeete
- Valid on Air Tahiti Nui (TN) operated aircraft only between Papeete & Los Angeles
- A stopover in Tahiti is permiited, additional Government, Airport, Security & Border charges apply
- Children and Infant discounts available
- Date changes are permitted up to 48 hours prior to departure at a fee of NZ$100, subject to availability of seats.
- Anytime ticket is non-refundable after ticket has been issued.
- Airfare may be used to upgrade to a higher airfare, if the higher airfare is refundable, only the upgraded portion may be refunded, the original airfare remains non-refundable
SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLY:
- Prices shown are in NZ$ New Zealand Dollars.
- The Airfare shown is based on the most direct routing
- Government, Airport, Security and Border fees quoted are correct as at 16 April 2018
- Capacity limitations apply and this airfare may not be available on all flights.
- All fares and taxes are subject to change at any time without notice.
- For ticket change and/or reissue, Air Tahiti Nui Ticket Office have a transaction fee of NZ$50 per ticket.
- Any Travel Agent professional fees are excluded - such costs are subject to each individual Travel Agents terms & conditions of service.