Nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea, just 17km across the Sea of Moons from Tahiti's capital Papeete, the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa is set against a stunning mountain backdrop which melts into a crystal clear lagoon. The unspoilt beauty of this verdant paradise, also known as the 'Island of Love', was the inspiration for many works by French Impressionist, Paul Gauguin. Featuring contemporary Polynesian design, this Moorea resort's luxurious bungalows are set amidst exotic flower gardens or suspended above the turquoise lagoon, teeming with tropical marine life. Sample Polynesian and international cuisine from a choice of themed menus, buffets and delicious à la carte dishes. Enjoy live entertainment including Polynesian shows, local orchestras and international entertainment as you take in panoramic lagoon views at the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa.
- Return Economy Class flights to Papeete
- 2 nights stay at the Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
- 5 nights stay at the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa
- Accommodation in an Garden Pool Bungalow in Moorea
- American breakfast daily for 2 in Moorea
- Return transfers including lei greet on arrival
- One bottle of French champagne (50 cl) upon arrival
- Upgrade to an Over Water Bungalow for an additional $850* pp
- We are the Experts to Tahiti & Her islands with the most competitive rates in Australia!
- Travel must be completed between 01 May - 31 May & 01 Nov - 21 Dec 2018 & 06 Jan - 31 Mar 2019
(*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. Travel between 01 May - 31 May & 01 Nov - 21 Dec 2018 & 07 Jan - 31 Mar 2019. Black-out dates apply including peak season. Prices subject to change & availability at time of booking. Prices based on LS5 & Earlybird. Hilton Moorea Resort & Spa will be going through a renovation and some dates have been excluded from this offer. Terms and conditions apply. Prices include all airport taxes but are subject to change and fluctuation without notice. Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.