Away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Moorea is a sweet romantic getaway to the mythical island of painters, artists and nature lovers alike. Discover its quiet and natural beauty - dive into the blue turquoise lagoon for a snorkeling or ray feeding trip. Explore the many nature trails or savor the many local delicacies of Polynesian cuisine on this magical island. A genuine island experience.
- Round trip airfare from Sydney on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes incl.)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 1 night at Tahiti Nui Hotel in Steet View Standard Room with American breakfast
- 4 nights at Les Tipaniers hotel in Moorea in Standard Bungalow with daily breakfast and dinner
- Rates are in AUD dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - Package prices do not include the city tax (between 150 to 200 xpf per person per night) to pay directly to the hotels. - Package prices include flights from Sydney, but our packages are available without international flights or with Air Tahiti Nui flights from Paris, Tokyo, Los Angeles or Auckland (see quote request form). - Displayed rates are valid for low season 2018. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners) - Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation. - To benefit of those honeymoon rates, a wedding certificate not older than 6 months must be presented upon registration. This period may be extended in some cases. - Visit www.etahititravel.com for more special offers