Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort is located on an idyllic motu laden with palms and ringed with bright white-sand beaches. This secluded resort features beach bungalow with a lagoon-side beachfront location and spacious overwater bungalows with glass floors. In addition there are several small guest houses, or pensions.
- Return Economy Airfares with Air Tahiti Nui ex Sydney, (Taxes Included). Enquire for Departures from Brisbane, Melbourne and other cities. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability.
- Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort;
- 5 Nights in a Overwater Bungalow
- Inclusive 30% Discount on Room Rates
- Return Inter-Island Airfares from Papeete
- FREE American Breakfast for 2
- Dinner - Set Menu
- Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort;
- 2 Nights Pre/Post at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort Ocean View Room
- 20% Combo Discount
- Return Airport Transfers
- One bottle of water (1L)per day
- Unlimited internet access (wifi and cable)
- 2 daily return shuttles to downtown(except weekends and public holidays),access to sauna and Hammam/fitness centre
- 24/7 access to business centre
- Daily cultural and sports activities
- 10% spa discount on individual treatment
- 10% discount on laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
Package price is per adult based on twin share. Flights are based on international economy airfares with Tahiti Air Nui. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates and for sale until 31 March 2018. Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. The interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.