Le Taha'a Private Island & Spa is superbly located on Motu Tautau on the coral reef, the resort faces the island of Taha'a on the lagoon side and offers an unsurpassed view on Bora Bora island on the ocean side. This traditional Polynesian style hotel is 5 minutes by boat from main island of Taha'a and 35 min by boat from Raiatea Island. The resort offers 48 Over Water Suites & 12 Beach Suites more than a hundred square metres in size.
- Return Economy Airfares with Air Tahiti Nui ex Sydney, (Taxes Included). Enquire for Departures from Brisbane, Melbourne and other cities. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability.
- Le Taha'a Private Island & Spa:
- Stay 5 Nights / Pay 3 Nights in a Taha'a Overwater Suite
- American Breakfast Daily
- Return Inter-island flight transfers included
- Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort:
- 2 Nights Pre/Post stay in a Ocean View Room
- 25% Combo Discount with Le taha'a
- Return Airport Transfers
- One bottle of mineral water (1L) in room daily
- Complimentary Wifi - Access
- Round trip shuttle to Downtown Papeete (not available on Saturday afternoon and Sundays)
- Access to the Sauna, Hammam and Fitness Centre
- Daily cultural activities and Fitness classes
- 10% discount on Spa treatments (not valid on duo treatments)
- 10% discount on laundry service (not valid on dry cleaning)
Package price is per adult based on twin share. Flights are based on international economy airfares with Tahiti Air Nui. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates and for sale until 31 March 2018. Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. The inter-island dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.