The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. The accommodation includes 144 stunning deluxe rooms and bungalows. The two restaurants feature French, Tahitian and international cuisine, and the bar serves up refreshing tropical cocktails.The resort has completed a multi million dollar renovation, which added private plunge pools to each of the 17 garden bungalows, the extension of the terraces of all the beach and overwater bungalows, and a new infinity pool featuring a swim-up bar. Set within 27 acres of lush gardens, the resort provides a magnificent setting for a memorable South Seas holiday. Hideaway Holidays offers Tahiti holidays and Tahiti specials and featuring the Intercontinental Moorea.
- Return Flights ex Sydney (Please contact us for Departures from other cities)
- Return Airport Transfers
- FREE Unlimited internet access
- FREE American Breakfast for adults
- Kids under 15 years STAY FREE (when sharing parents room and utilizing existing bedding)
- Kids under 12 years EAT & DRINK FREE (from the Kids' menu when dining with their parents)
- Enquire for Departures from Brisbane, Melbourne & other cities
- Please contact our South Pacific Specialist Consultants on 1300 991 751 for a personalised quote and for any variations to dates and the package.
Package price is per adult based on twin share. Flights are based on international economy airfares with Tahiti Air Nui. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates and for sale until 31 March 2018. Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. The interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.