InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
Perfectly placed, the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is set between the 'two hearts' of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. Whilst the award-winning Deep Ocean Spa is the centrepiece of this French Polynesian paradise, there are countless other activities to enjoy, including diving, canoeing or kayaking in crystal clear waters or working out in our glass-walled fitness centre.
Manava Suite Resort Tahiti
The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travellers alike, offering 12 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect designer Bruno Hervochon, all guest rooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home.
- Return economy class airfare to Bora Bora including prepaid taxes.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 5-star Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in a Sapphire Overwater Villa Room
- American breakfast daily.
- BONUS 1 FREE night - Stay 5, Pay 4
- 2 nights accommodation (1 night pre and 1 night post) at the 4-star Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
- Return private transfers from Papeete Airport to Hotel.
- Return boat transfers Bora Bora Airport to Intercontinental Resort and Thalasso Spa.
- DATES OF TRAVEL 7 November - 19 December 2017, 4 January - 31 March 2018
- Travel departing from: Adelaide from $7389* Brisbane from $6565* Melbourne from $6605* Perth from $7535* Sydney from $6569*
- ** Departing Adelaide includes 2 nights accommodation (1 night pre and 1 night post) at the 4.5-star Rydges Sydney Airport in a Deluxe King Room including return airport transfers
- DEAL NUMBER 4822152
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- A Resort Fee of XPF1250 (AUD16) per room per night is payable direct and included in advertised price.
- A City of XPF150 (AUD2) per room per night is payable direct and included in advertised price.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..