The St Regis Bora Bora is the most impressive accommodations in the South Pacific combined with a distinctive interpretation of personalised service – elevate the St. Regis Bora Bora Resort to a new level of splendour with effortless elegance. Pools of Delight.…. from the Oasis Pool, our own natural wonder; to the central pool, with a swim-up bar; to the saltwater private lagoon, full of native fish and stingrays–dive into the many pleasures of paradise.
- Return Economy Airfares with Air Tahiti Nui Departing Sydney to Papeete (taxes included)
- - Departures ex Melbourne & Brisbane also available*
- Bora Bora Combo Tour 4WD and Motu Leisure - Full Day with BBQ Lunch
- Le Meridien Tahiti:
- 1 Night Pre/Post stay (2 Nights) at Le Meridien Tahiti
- Return Airport Transfers
- Inclusive Buffet Breakfast
- Nonalcoholic cocktail AND fresh towel (oshiburi) at check-in
- Access to the resort sports facilities: kayaks, ping pong, beach volley
- Access to Sand bottom swimming pool, snorkelling equipment, tennis
- Aquagym course (depending on schedule)
- Access to our Workshop l’Atelier
- Access to Internet in the public areas of the hotel (charge in rooms)
- St. Regis Resort Bora Bora :
- Stay 5 Nights / Pay 4 Nights with guaranteed upgrade from Beachside Pool Villa to Overwater Superior Villa plus Daily Breakfast at Te Pahu Restaurant
- Return Domestic Inter-island Airfares to Bora Bora
- Return Bora Bora Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast at Te Pahu Restaurant with a guaranteed upgrade from Beachside Pool Villa to Overwater Superior Villa OR Overwater Superior Villa to Overwater Deluxe Islandview Villa
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Villa and throughout the resort
- Travel Dates: 01Apr18-31Oct18
- Book By:15May18
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort.
When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.