A place to awaken your senses, Le Meridien Tahiti is set on a white sand beach, this 4 star resort offers a lagoon and beach setting with views across the lagoon to Moorea and is just 15 km from downtown Papeete and less than one km from the Museum of Tahiti. A sandy-bottom, lagoon-style swimming pool is set in tropical gardens just metres from the beachfront and beautiful coral garden. Complimentary recreational activities include volleyball and a variety of water sports such as kayaking and snorkelling. Some exclusive activities offered at the resort include art, cooking and wine lessons. The resort offers 2 restaurants with a mix of local and European cuisines.
- Return Flights ex Sydney (Enquire for Departures from Brisbane, Melbourne & other cities)
- Return Airport Transfers
- FREE nonalcoholic cocktail AND fresh towel (oshiburi) at check-in
- FREE access to the resort sports facilities: kayaks, ping pong, beach volley
- FREE access to Sand bottom swimming pool, snorkeling equipment, tennis
- FREE aqua gym course (depending on schedule)
- FREE access to our Workshop l’Atelier
- FREE access to Internet in the public areas of the hotel (charge in rooms)
- One Child under 16 years Stays FREE when sharing room/bungalow with parents utilizing and the sofa bed.
- Children under 4 years Eat FREE from kids menu.
- Children 4 to 15 years receive 50% Discount on all food and beverages (except kids menu and alcohols)
- Book By:31MAR18
- Travel Between:Now-31MAR18
Package price is per adult based on twin share. Flights are based on international economy airfares with Tahiti Air Nui. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates and for sale until 31 March 2018. Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. The interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.