The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa offers Moorea’s widest range of activities, including the Moorea Dolphin Center, Baths Diving Club, Hélène’s Spa, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, water skiing and guided Jeep tours.The resort has completed a multi million dollar renovation, which added private plunge pools to each of the 17 garden bungalows, the extension of the terraces of all the beach and overwater bungalows, and a new infinity pool featuring a swim-up bar. Set within 27 acres of lush gardens, the resort provides a magnificent setting for a memorable South Seas holiday. Hideaway Holidays offers Tahiti holidays and Tahiti specials and featuring the Intercontinental Moorea..
- Return Economy Airfares with Air Tahiti Nui Departing Sydney to Papeete (taxes included)
- - Departures ex Melbourne & Brisbane also available*
- Moorea Circle Island Tour & Belvedere - Half Day
- Intercontinental Tahiti Resort:
- Early Bird Offer...20% Discount on room rates
- 1 night pre & post (2 nights total) at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort
- Return Airport Transfers
- Unlimited internet access
- American Breakfast
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea:
- Stay 5 Nights / Pay 3 Nights in a Lanai Room
- Return Catamaran Transfers to Moorea
- Island Combo 5% Discount with FREE American Buffet Breakfast
- FREE unlimited internet access
- Travel Dates: Now-31May18 01Nov18-19Dec18 04Jan19-31Mar19
- Book Now!
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort.
When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.