The InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana offers its guests a wide choice when it comes to staying. From a variety of overwater bungalows to beach bungalows, the resort gives the distinct impression of understated luxury – the high-vaulted thatched roofs meld seamlessly with the woven palm leaf walls of the overwater residences, while glass floors, modern bathrooms and quiet air-conditioning enhance the time spent inside. Both the beach bungalows and the overwater bungalows are spread out for ensuring privacy and have surreal views of Bora Bora.
- Return economy class airfares from Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including checked luggage and pre-payable airport taxes
- Return economy class inter-island airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora with Air Tahiti including checked luggage and pre-payable airport taxes
- 1 night pre/post (2 nights total) at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort including FREE American Buffet Breakfast plus children under 15 years STAY FREE when sharing with parents/utilising existing bedding
- 5 nights at Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Beach Junior Suite Bungalow including 45% Combo Room Discount PLUS Daily American Breakfast
- (applicable when combining InterContinental Resorts OR InterContinental Resorts with the Maitai Hotels, The Brando or the Paul Gauguin) plus children under 15 years STAY FREE when sharing with parents/utilising existing bedding
- Airport Transfers
- Valid for travel: Now-31MAR19 Book by: 31MAR19
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates.
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.