The InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort occupies what most people say is the most beautiful site in French Polynesia. Two white sand beaches, a wide array of water sports, intriguing cultural activities and unique bungalows stationed over the water are the ingredients for the ultimate island escape.The best Polynesian artisans have combined their talents to bring to life traditional Polynesian crafts: woodcarving, bamboo and pandanus weaving, tapa cloth-making and mother of pearl engraving, providing an authentic Polynesian style to this deluxe resort hotel. The InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort has 62 individual bungalow suites. 12 of these bungalows sit on the magnificent white sand beach and 50 are located out over the lagoon. Hideaway Holidays offers Bora Bora holiday.
- Return Economy Airfares with Air Tahiti Nui ex Sydney, (Taxes Included). Enquire for Departures from Brisbane, Melbourne and other cities. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability.
- InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort :
- 5 Nights Beach in a Junior Suite Bungalow
- 40% Discount on room rates
- FREE American Breakfast for adults
- FREE unlimited internet access
- Return Inter-Island Flight Transfers
- Intercontinental Tahiti Resort:
- 2 Nights Pre/Post stay in a Standard Room
- Return Airport Transfers
- FREE American Breakfast
- Access to the resort sports facilities: kayaks, ping pong, beach volley
- Nonalcoholic cocktail & fresh towel (oshiburi) at check-in
- FREE Unlimited Internet Access.
Package price is per adult based on twin share. Flights are based on international economy airfares with Tahiti Air Nui. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates and for sale until 31 March 2018. Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. The interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.