Indulge in the luxury All Inclusive resort in French Polynesia, The Brando is an exquisite luxury resort on French Polynesia’s breathtakingly beautiful private atoll of Tetiaroa, just 30 miles north of Tahiti, comprised of a dozen idyllic islands surrounding a spectacular lagoon. The all-inclusive resort is a model of sustainable technology and features 35 deluxe villas each with its own private beach area and plunge pool, restaurants showcasing Polynesian and French cuisine, a luxurious Polynesian spa, a lagoon-view bar, beach bar, pool, organic garden, library, boutique, water sports, and an environmental research station with guest programs. The Brando is unique in the world in concept and scope, combining stunning environmental purity, luxury, and sustainability. The Brando is endeavouring to operate exclusively with renewable, non-fossil energy sources drawn from the sea, the sun, and other renewable resources, with no sacrifice to luxury and comfort. With innovative and pioneering technology, the goal for The Brando is to become the first new resort in the world to obtain LEED Platinum certification, the organization’s highest accolade, as new construction in the campus category.
- The luxurious private Beachfront Villa.
- All meals in our dining venues (Premium items are available at an additional charge).
- 24-hour in-villa dining. A surcharge of 80 euros by order may apply from 10pm to 6am. (Premium items are available at an additional charge).
- Most beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beers, wines, French champagne and spirits). Premium wines, French
- Champagnes and spirits are available at an additional charge.
- One excursion per person and per day from the list proposed by our Concierge, on a shared basis.
- One 50’ Spa treatment per villa per day with the 1 bedroom Villa.
- Two 50’ Spa treatments per villa per day with the 2 bedroom Villa
- Three 50’ Spa treatments per villa per day with the 3 bedroom Villa.
- Access to fitness center and tennis court.
- Beach equipment: kayak, paddle board, outrigger canoe, snorkeling gear.
- A bicycle per person at the Villa (also available for children).
- Unlimited WIFI internet access from both the Villa and public areas
- Inter-island round trip flights between Tahiti and the island of Tetiaroa for two adults*
- Return Flights ex Sydney (Enquire for Departures from Brisbane, Melbourne & other cities)
- Travel Between:11JAN18-30JUN18
- Book by:27JUN18
Package price is per adult based on twin share. Flights are based on international economy airfares with Tahiti Air Nui. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates and for sale until 31 March 2018. Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. The interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort.When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.