At the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort you can discover the sparkling magic of the lagoon, admire the awe-inspiring Mount Otemanu while luxuriating in the peace and tranquillity of the surroundings. Come enjoy the gentle beauty and welcoming spirit of the 5 star Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites.
- Return Airfares between Melbourne/Brisbane/Sydney and Papeete, Tahiti (via Auckland) with Air Tahiti Nui inclusive of checked baggage and pre-paid airport taxes
- All Airport coach and boat Transfers
- 1 Night in a Standard Room at Manava Suite Resort (incl American Breakfast)
- Return Domestic Airfares between Papeete and Bora Bora with Air Tahiti
- 5 Nights in an Overwater Bungalow at Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Daily American Breakfast
- 1 Night in a Standard Room at Manava Suite Resort
- Add 1 Child under 12 yrs for $1,782 per child (includes upgrade to Garden Studio pre and post stay at Manava Suite Resort)
- BOOK BY 31MAR20, or until sold out Validity Dates 01APR19-31MAY19, 1NOV19-31MAR19
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates.
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.