The beauty of Tahiti and the Society Islands has left people spellbound for centuries and there’s no better way to discover it for yourself than cruising aboard the luxurious Paul Gauguin. Gliding through turquoise waters, pausing at a deserted motu and delighting you with perfect day after perfect day, the Paul Gauguin crew will ensure your every need is taken care of. 10 night packages start from AUD$6899.00* per person twin share - F Porthole Cabin. Conditions apply.
Departure dates: 4th & 25th April, 23th May, 6th June 2019. Please ask for costings on other departures.
- Return economy class airfares to Papeete ex Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- Transfer from airport to Manava Suite Resort
- 2 nights pre cruise accommodation at Manava Suite Resort, Papeete
- Transfers from Manava Suite Resort to pier
- 7 night Paul Gauguin Cruise - F Porthole Stateroom
- All meals onboard the cruise
- Complimentary beverages onboard including wine, selected spirits and beer
- Onboard gratuities
- Transfer from pier to Manava Suite Resort
- 1 night accommodation at Manava Suite Resort
- Transfer from Manava Suite Resort to airport
- All pre-payable taxes
- Chauffeur driven luxury car transfers to/from your international airport (within 35km)
*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. *Conditions apply. Valid only for the departure dates shown. Valid for sale till 28 February 2019 or until flights/cruise space sold. Offer may be sold out or withdrawn at any time. Airfares based on Air Tahiti Nu "Q" class airfares. Availabiity is limited. Price subject to change at any time without notice. See www.ultimatecruising.com.au for full terms and conditions. Airport transfers valid within 35 kilometres. Lic No. 2TA003131 ABN:24 003 026 369 Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation