Settled on one of the most beautiful white sand beaches of Moorea, Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort welcomes you into a relaxing yet luxurious atmosphere, perfect for your dream vacation. With stunning views over the island of Tahiti, this resort subtly blends ultra modern features with traditional architecture. It offers elegant bungalows set over the water, on the beachfront or on the lush gardens. Ideal for honeymooners and divers in search of calm and beauty, this resort is also a best for golf lovers, located only 7 minutes from the 18 hole Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course. Distant from restaurants and shops, we recommend to pre book a rental car for a day.
- Return International Airfares to Tahiti
- 2 nights at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
- 5 nights at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Luxury Bungalow Garden Side
- Return transfers throughout in Tahiti & Moorea including Lei greet on arrival
- International Departure taxes.
- Honeymooners receive 1 T-shirt for Mr. and 1 pareo for Mrs. (from the island), bottle of champagne in the room (per stay). Stay 6 consecutive nights and also receive a Dinner at the fine dining K restaurant (2-course refined menu bev excluded & once only)
- Upgrade to a Superior over water bungalow for an additional $820 pp
- Travel must be completed between 01/11/2018 - 21/12/2018 & 05/01/19 - 31/03/2019
- We are the Experts to Tahiti & Her islands with the most competitive rates in Australia!
Conditions (*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. Travel between 01 Nov - 21 Dec 2018 & 05 Jan - 31 Mar 2019. Black-out dates apply. Prices subject to change & availability at time of booking. Prices based on SV5 Offer. Terms and conditions apply. Prices include all airport taxes but are subject to change and fluctuation without notice.
Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.