Since its opening in July 2002, Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa has gathered its share of industry honours and has been praised by several publications, including Condé Nast Traveler's GOLD LIST of "The World's Best Places to Stay" in January 2012. Part of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection, Le Taha'a welcomes you to a world of immaculate beauty, a timeless universe of sophistication and authenticity.
Located on the secluded Motu Tautau islet, facing the lush island of Taha'a on one side and the majestic silhouette of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort, inspired by traditional Polynesian architecture and style, hosts 57 remarkable suites and villas. Defined by the Relais & Chateaux philosophy, Le Taha'a is the promise of a total change of scenery, a way of life of its own, in harmony with its preserved environment, people and local culture.
Welcome to Le Taha'a world… The ultimate Tahitian hideaway…
- Return International Airfares to Raiatea
- 2 nights at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
- 5 nights stay at Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa
- Accommodation in a Taha'a Premium Overwater Suite in Taha'a
- Full breakfast daily for 2 in Le Taha'a
- Return transfers throughout including lei greet on arrival
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Champagne (50cl) & romantic floral bed decoration in room on arrival.
- Travel must be completed between 01/11/2019 - 10/12/2019 & 11/01/2020 - 31/03/2020
- We are the Experts to Tahiti & Her islands with the most competitive rates in Australia!
(*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. Travel between Travel between 01 Nov - 10 Dec 2019 & 11 Jan - 31 Mar 2020. Black-out dates apply including peak season. Prices subject to change & availability at time of booking. Prices based on SV5 rates. Terms and conditions apply. Prices include all airport taxes but are subject to change and fluctuation without notice. Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.