On this mystical island with its necklace of white-fringed coral islets, Four Seasons elevates the excitement to redefine South Seas escape. Exotic over-water Bungalows, and beachfront Bungalows with pools, immerse you in ultramodern comforts and the spirit of French Polynesia. Culinary art embraces operatic sunsets over the island's primeval peaks. Be introduced to sea turtles. Spirit yourselves away in a spa by the rolling Pacific surf. Surrender to the liberating service of a luxury resort unmatched on Bora Bora.
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora offers 121 spacious hideaways within 100 over-water bungalows and 7 beachfront villas. Nestling around the Bora Bora lagoon and its outer beaches, they overlook the lagoon's turquoise waters and spectacular views of Mount Otemanu. Inspired by local architecture, all guest accommodations offer a restful, airy ambience - complete with traditional teak wood furnishings, high ceilings and thatched roofs. Special touches that accentuate the feel of Polynesia include striking works of art, private pools by deep bathtubs for panoramic fresh-air views of the lagoon.
- Return Economy Class flights to Bora Bora
- 2 nights stay at the Manava Suite Resort in Papeete in a Garden Studio
- 5 nights stay at Four Seasons Bora Bora
- Accommodation in a Beach View Overwater Bungalow Suite in Bora Bora
- Full breakfast daily for 2 in Bora Bora
- Return transfers throughout including lei greet on arrival
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER*: Guaranteed upgrade to a Lagoon View Overwater Bungalow Suite
- Travel must be completed between 01/11/2018 - 10/12/2018 & 11/01/2019 - 31/03/2019
- We are the Experts to Tahiti & Her islands with the most competitive rates in Australia!
(*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. Travel between Travel between 01 Nov - 10 Dec 2018 & 11 Jan - 31 Mar 2019. Black-out dates apply including peak season. Prices subject to change & availability at time of booking. Prices based on SV5 rates. Terms and conditions apply. Prices include all airport taxes but are subject to change and fluctuation without notice. Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.