Located on the pristine island of Bora Bora in French Polynesia, The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort reaches out across 44 acres of lush landscaping edged by powdery white sands and an amazing crystalline lagoon representing the epitome of carefree Pacific elegance. The resorts 100 exquisitely designed villas feature over-water and beach villas, some with terrace whirlpools or private swimming pools. To ensure a memorable resort experience we are proud to offer the St. Regis Butler service. By simply pressing the "butler" button on the telephone, our team of St. Regis Butlers is available to facilitate most of your requests. In addition to an outdoor shower, each villa comes equipped with two 42-inch Plasma screen TV's, a Bose DVD/CD player, an espresso/coffee maker, high speed internet access, individual A/C units, a well-stocked minibar, and your own personal safe. The resort features a main pool with swim-up bar and a secluded romantic adult-only pool offering private cabanas. The 13,000 square foot Spa Miri Miri is located on its own private island in the lagoon and features Tahitian and Pacific Rim treatments, as well as a fully equipped state of the art Technogym fitness centre.
- Return Economy Class flights to Bora Bora
- 2 nights stay at the Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in Papeete
- 5 nights stay at the St Regis Bora Bora
- Accommodation in an Reefside Garden Pool Villa in Bora Bora
- Full breakfast daily for 2 in Bora Bora
- One complimentary dinner for 2 included once during stay redeemable at any of the Resort's Restaurants subject to availability.
- Return transfers throughout
- ***UPGRADE*** to an Overwater Bungalow for only $630 pp
- Travel must be completed between 05 Jan - 31 Mar 2018
- We are the Experts to Tahiti & Her islands with the most competitive rates in Australia!
(*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. Travel between 05 Jan - 31 Mar 2018. Black-out dates apply. Prices subject to change & availability at time of booking. Prices based on S5P4 and some Black-out dates apply. Terms and conditions apply. Prices include all airport taxes but are subject to change and fluctuation without notice. Black-out dates apply. Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.