AN ECO-FRIENDLY JEWEL IN THE SOUTH PACIFIC InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the “two hearts” of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centrepiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkelling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. Privacy and luxury... Relax in your private villa with views over the lagoon and beyond. All of our overwater villas have a spacious shadded terrace, sun lounges and a big private pontoon for sunbathing in front of the pristine waters of the lagoon.
- Return Economy Class flights to Bora Bora
- 2 nights stay at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in Papeete
- 5 nights stay at the Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
- Accommodation in an Emerald Overwater Bungalow in Bora Bora
- American breakfast & dinner daily for 2 in Bora Bora
- Return transfers throughout
- Honeymooners receive - A floral arrangement, a half bottle Champagne, a surprise gift, a Pareu for the Bride and a T-shirt for the Groom.
- We are the Experts to Tahiti & Her islands with the most competitive rates in Australia!
- Travel must be completed between 10/01/2018 - 31/03/2018
(*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. Travel between 10 Jan - 31 Mar 2018. Black-out dates apply. Prices subject to change & availability at time of booking. Prices based on S5P4. Terms and conditions apply. Prices include all airport taxes but are subject to change and fluctuation without notice. Black-out dates apply. Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.