The St Regis Bora Bora is the most impressive accommodations in the South Pacific combined with a distinctive interpretation of personalised service – elevate the St. Regis Bora Bora Resort to a new level of splendour with effortless elegance. Pools of Delight.…. from the Oasis Pool, our own natural wonder; to the central pool, with a swim-up bar; to the saltwater private lagoon, full of native fish and stingrays–dive into the many pleasures of paradise.
- Return Economy Airfares with Air Tahiti Nui to Tahiti ex Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne including checked luggage and prepaid taxes taxes (departures available from other major cities. Please inquire for details)
- Return Economy inter-island Airfares with Air Tahiti from Tahiti to Bora Bora including checked luggage and prepaid taxes
- 7 Night Package (5 nights on Bora Bora + 1 night pre and post (2 nights total) in Tahiti)*
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 5-star St. Regis Resort Bora Bora
- BONUS 1 FREE Night (Stay 5 Nights / Pay 4 Nights)
- BONUS FREE UPGRADE from Beachside Villa with Pool to Overwater Superior Villa
- Daily Breakfast at Te Pahu Restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Villa and throughout the resort
- Children under 7 years eat and drink non-alcoholic beverages FREE
- 1 Nights accommodation pre & post (2 nights total) at the 5-star Le Meridien Tahiti in a Garden View Room
- Buffet Breakfast
- FREE nonalcoholic cocktail & fresh towel (oshiburi) at check-in
- FREE access to the resort sports facilities: kayaks, ping pong, beach volley, sand bottom swimming pool, snorkelling equipment, tennis, aquagym course (depending on schedule), and access to Workshop l’Atelier
- ALL Airport/Resort/Airport Transfers
- Travel Dates: NOW-22DEC18, 06JAN19-01FEB19, 09FEB19-31MAR19
- Book By: 31OCT18
Package price is per adult based on twin share. Flights are based on international economy airfares with Tahiti Air Nui. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates and for sale until 31 March 2018. Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. The interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort.
When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.