The InterContinental Bora Bora and Thalasso Spa is a rare gem of luxurious living amidst French Polynesia’s pristine natural beauty. Set on the reef islet of Motu Piti Aau on the eastern side of Bora Bora, the resort offers a range of lavishly-appointed overwater villas with scintillating views of the island, lagoon and the nearby Mount Otemanu. From the airport at Motu Mute, the ride to the resort takes about 20 minutes.
- Return economy class airfares from Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including checked luggage and pre-payable airport taxes
- Return economy class inter-island airfares from Papeete to Bora Bora with Air Tahiti including checked luggage and pre-payable airport taxes
- 1 night pre/post (2 nights total) at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort including FREE American Buffet Breakfast plus children under 15 years STAY FREE when sharing with parents/utilising existing bedding
- 5 nights at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in an Emerald Overwater Villa including 35% Combo Room Discount PLUS Daily American Breakfast
- (applicable when combining InterContinental Resorts or InterContinental Resorts with the Maitai Hotel The Brando or the Paul Gauguin) plus children under 15 years STAY FREE when sharing with parents/utilising existing bedding)
- Airport Transfers
- Valid for travel: Now-31MAR19 Book by: 31MAR19
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates.
Package price is per family two adults and two children under 12 years. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.