Suspended between crystal waters and limitless skies, the Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort is nestled in an idyllic cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Incomparable in its balance of authenticity and luxury, the Bora Bora Nui offers a unique combination of Polynesian tradition and sumptuous comfort, echoed through authentic artifacts, design, and landscaping.
Your Package Includes:
- American Buffet Breakfast
- Up to two children under 13 years Stay FREE and all children under 13 years Eat FREE when sharing room or accompanied by paying adult.
- Travel Dates - Travel From Now until 31st March 2018!
- Enquire Now!
Conrad Bora Bora Nui is also home to:
• Overwater Villas with horizon and lagoon views, and Villas with private pools
• Distinct dining options, including a sunset lounge with glass floor
• A grand, full-service spa on the hilltop with panoramic lagoon views
• Infinity pool, fitness center, miniature golf, and complimentary water activities
• Unique meeting space, business center, executive services and helipad
• Kids club, babysitting service and family-friendly amenities
- Lagoon View Suite with Inclusive 25% Discount on Room Rates (min 5 Nights)
- Return Flights ex Sydney* flying Air Tahiti Nui
- Return Transfers to/from resort from Tahiti
- FREE American Buffet Breakfast
- Enquire for departures ex any Australian city
Package price is per adult based on twin share. Flights are based on international economy airfares with Tahiti Air Nui. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates and for sale until 31 March 2018. Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. The interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments.
The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort.
When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.