InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Our accommodations include 144 stunning deluxe rooms and bungalows. Two restaurants feature French, Tahitian and international cuisine, and the bar serves up refreshing tropical cocktails. InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa offers Moorea's widest range of activities, including the Moorea Dolphin Centre, Bathys Diving Club, Hélène's Spa, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, water skiing and guided Jeep tours. We are proud to announce the completion of a multimillion dollar renovation, which added private plunge pools to each of the 17 garden bungalows, the extension of the terraces of all beach and overwater bungalows, and a new infinity pool featuring a swim-up bar. Set within 27 acres of lush gardens, the resort provides a magnificent setting for a memorable South Seas vacation
- Return Economy Class flights to Papeete
- 2 nights stay at the Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in Papeete
- 5 nights stay at the Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa
- Accommodation in a Overwater Bungalow in Moorea
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2 in Tahiti & Moorea
- Return transfers including lei greet on arrival
- Travel must be completed between 01/11/2017 - 30/11/2017 & 10/01/2018 - 31/03/2018
- Honeymooners receive - A complimentary tropical flower arrangement, a honeymoon present, a half bottle champagne on ice, a Pareu for the Bride and a T-shirt for the Groom.
- We are the Experts to Tahiti & Her islands with the most competitive rates in Australia!
Conditions (*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. Travel between 01 Nov 2017 - 31 Mar 2018. Black-out dates apply including peak season. Prices subject to change & availability at time of booking. Prices based on S5P3. Terms and conditions apply. Prices include all airport taxes but are subject to change and fluctuation without notice. Resort fees in Tahiti included.
Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.