It is no surprise why this idyllic site was chosen for the first hotel built in Moorea in 1960s. Where the legendary Bali Hai once stood, today’s visitor to the Manava Beach Resort & Spa can enjoy a luxurious, traditional Polynesian resort blending luxury and serenity.
Premium overwater bungalows are set right above the reef edge allowing for stunning snorkelling in warm, clear water. A coral nursery developed by the hotel beside the overwater bungalows not only protects the environment for the future but also provides more diving pleasure today.
In addition to featuring one of the largest clear water infinity pool on the island, the resort offers a wide range of land or water activities and excursions and its own dive centre.
Guests have 2 restaurants "Le Mahanai" and the prestigious, gourmet restaurant "Le Matiehani” from which to sample the best of local and international cuisine. The “Autera'a” bar and its terrace is also a perfect place for an afternoon snack or relaxing cocktail.
For those in need of pampering and rejuvenation, the Manea Spa offers traditional Polynesian massages. A resident Polynesian tattooist is also available.
- Return Economy Class flights to Papeete
- 2 nights stay at the Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
- 5 nights stay at the Manava Beach Resort & Spa
- Accommodation in a Garden View room in Moorea
- American breakfast daily for 2 in Moorea
- Return transfers including lei greet on arrival
- Upgrade to an Over Water Bungalow for an additional $650* per person
- We are the Experts to Tahiti & Her islands with the most competitive rates in Australia!
- Travel must be completed between 01/05/2018 - 31/05/2018 & 01/11/2018 - 21/12/2018 & 06/01/2019 - 31/03/2019
Conditions (*) Prices are per person, twin share in AU Dollars. See terms and conditions below. Travel between 01 May - 31 May & 01 Nov 2018 - 31 Mar 2019. Black-out dates apply. Prices subject to change & availability at time of booking. Terms and conditions apply. Prices include all airport taxes but are subject to change and fluctuation without notice.
Disclaimer: Air Tahiti Nui is not responsible for the content posted on the Air Tahiti Nui website by its Partners and Tour operators, nor is Air Tahiti Nui responsible for the transmission of any data, text, message, computer file, image or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation.