Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is the place to start your tropical island adventure! Designed by Tahitian architect and designer Bruno Hervochon, the resort is an excellent reflection of the island’s Polynesian heritage. Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort set on 10 acres of virgin beaches and forests on a beautiful coral atoll, the Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort is an ideal French Polynesia holiday for couples and families.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return economy inter-island airfares from Papeete to Tikehau and Rangiroa with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 2 nights at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti (1 night pre & post outer island stays) in a Standard Room inclusive of 25% Room Discount
- TOP DIVE - 10-dive GOLD inter-island pass - For 1 or 2 divers for use in Tikehau and Rangiroa. Pick-up and dive gear included.
- 4 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an Overwater Bungalow inclusive of 1 FREE Night (stay 4/pay 3) & Daily American Breakfast
- 4 nights at Pension Les Relais De Josephine Rangiroa in a Bungalow inclusive of Half Board Meals (Continental breakfast + 3-course dinner (fixed menu), drinks excluded)
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
- Valid for travel: NOW-31MAR20. NB: High season accommodation surcharges apply for select dates. Inquire for your quote today!
- Book by: 31JUL19, or until sold out!
Package price is per adult based on twin share. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.