The Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa is nestled between two bays on the heart-shaped island of Moorea. With velvety green mountains as a backdrop and a crystal clear lagoon embracing its edge, the island’s only all-bungalow resort commands the most idyllic oceanfront location. It is the perfect place to enjoy unforgettable moments from relaxing spa treatments on the beach to exotic cocktails during sunsets. The Garden bungalows all feature their own private pool and afford stunning views of the green garden from the private terrace.
Our flight inclusive holiday package includes savings on your accommodation, bonus day tours plus more so call us today to book and save!
This vacation package includes
- Return economy airfares to Papeete (including 23kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Airport meet & greet
- Return seat in coach airport & ferry terminal transfers
- Return catamaran transfers between Papeete and Moorea
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying at Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa in a Garden Pool Bungalow
- American breakfast daily
- Complimentary Mini Bar including a set selection of soft drinks, beers & mineral waters refilled daily
- Half Day Circle Island Tour
- Polynesian Show at The Tiki Theatre Village
- 2 nights’ accommodation (1-night pre & 1-night post) staying at Hilton Hotel Tahiti in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- 10% discount on water activities
- 25% Off Accommodation in Moorea, 20% Off Accommodation in Papeete & Discounts – Save $2025!
Return international economy airfares
5 Nights Moorea & 2 Nights Tahiti
Transfers throughout including the return ferry to Moorea
2 Bonus Day Tours
Islands included in this package
Hotels included in this package
Contact us directly to find out more about this package
Give us a call
Prices are per person, twin share, inclusive of pre-payable taxes and subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only. International flights are with Air Tahiti Nui via Auckland on select days of the week. Departures ex Sydney and Melbourne have transit connections in Auckland while departures ex Brisbane require an overnight stopover in Auckland on the outbound service. This outbound overnight stopover in Auckland is included in the package cost for ex Brisbane packages. Tax of 200XPF (AUD3) per person per night is payable direct at all Moorea Resorts. City Tax of 150XPF (AUD2) per person per night is payable direct at all Tahiti Resorts. At Te Moana Tahiti Resort a compulsory resort fee of 1,500XPF (AUD20) per room per night to be paid directly at time of check in. Rates for Te Moana Tahiti Resort are Early bird rates with a 90 day advance purchase required. Valid for sales and travel as specified. Blackout dates & seasonal surcharges do apply during peak periods as availability becomes limited. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees apply. Free nights & discounts are already included in costs. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. ABN 61 087 521 355.