Combine a week of sailing on the world’s most spectacular lagoons with a magical experience in a traditional over water bungalow where you can swim from your front door step. Marvel at the electric blue of the flat calm sea; anchor in a lagoon in the shadow of a deserted palm clad motu, near the edge of the coral reef and take advantage of recieving photography sessions from world renowned marine photographer Andrea Francolini along the way. International and inter-island fights from Sydney or Melbourne return are included.
This vacation package includes
- All international and inter-island flights departing from and returning to Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
- 7 nights’ accommodation with private bathroom on board a sailing catamaran
- 24/7 support from experienced hosts
- 2 nights’ accommodation in an overwater bungalow in Huahine with breakfast
- 24/7 professional technical assistance for the yacht
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Manava Hotel in Papeete with breakfast
- Photography sessions from Professional Marine Photographer Andrea Francolini
- Security insurance damage waiver (reduces the limit of liability to Euro 750 in total)
- Comprehensive and Third Party Insurance for the yacht
- Onboard WiFi & Inverter
- 1 set of bed linen, bath + hand towel per person
- Standard navigation equipment
- End of charter cleaning
- Welcome Pack
- Dinghy & outboard motor
- Snorkeling gear
- All group transfers between flights within Tahiti
- 4 dinners ashore during the sailing itinerary
Offered to you by : Mariner Boating Holidays
or call Mariner Boating Holidays at +61 (2) 9966 1244
- Places will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis (Subject to availability)
- A non-refundable deposit of AU$200 per person and a completed online booking form is required to confirm your place.
- A refundable security deposit is payable upon check in of a bareboat charter yacht. This security bond is to cover damage/loss that may be incurred during charter and is a shared expense by all those on your yacht
- Additional travel arrangements booked through Mariner Boating Holidays may require further holding deposits.
- Airlines reserve the right to change prices without notice and airfare prices are subject to seat availability in the class offered & booked. Airfares are subject to rules & regulations specified by the airline. Airline & airport taxes are subject to change due to government regulation and currency fluctuations.
- If you require assistance with extra travel arrangements in conjunction with your Yacht Rally booking, please contact Simone@marinerboating.com.au.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars. Significant fluctuations in foreign currency may incur surcharges for bookings that are not paid in full.
- Mariner Boating acts as an agent for the operators involved in this package and is not liable for the failure of any operator to deliver the requested services.
Mariner Boating Holidays Suite 1A Level 2, 802 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072
Tel: +61 2 9966 1244
- The Yacht Rally deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be advised in writing
- Cancellations within 90 days of departure will incur 100% cancellation fee
- Payments forwarded to third party operators on the traveller’s behalf are subject to the operator’s terms and conditions. Cancellation may incur operator cancellation fees in addition to the Mariner Boating Holidays cancellation fee.