Sofitel Moorea la Ora Beach Resort is settled on the edge of a magnificent lagoon, with views over the island of Tahiti. The hotel is located 5 minutes from the Temae airport or the ferry boat docks, and 7 minutes from the 18 hole Golf course designed by Jack nicklaus.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- 2 nights at InterContinental Tahiti Resort (1 night pre & post Moorea) in a Standard Room inclusive of 20% 'Early Bird' Room Discount (bookings must be made 90 days or more prior to arrival)
- 5 nights at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Luxury Garden View Bungalow inclusive of 35% 'Early Bird' Room Discount (bookings must be made 90 days or more prior to arrival) and Daily American Breakfast
- Children under 12 years STAY FREE
- BONUS: Circle Island Tour & Belvedere (Half Day) - Take a guided tour of the island of Moorea to admire stunning views around Cook bay, Opunohu bay and the Belvedere.
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary (including ferry to/from Moorea)
- Valid for travel: 01APR19-31MAY19, 01NOV19-22DEC19, 04JAN20-31MAR20.
- Book by: 30Apr19, or until sold out
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city
- Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates
Package price is per family for 2 adults and 2 children under 11. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.