Pension Fare Maeva enjoys an ideal location 5 minutes by bike from main village of Fare, along a major northwest-facing beach, where you will admire, in the comfort of your deck chair, magnificent sunsets behind the islands of Raiatea, Tahaa and Bora Bora. And if you are lucky, you will also be able to see dolphins and whales in season (July-October). The nice swimming pool will balance the difficult access to the lagoon in front of the guest house. With a friendly restaurant-bar-pool space facing the sea, a service of car & bike rental, air-conditionned bungalows or double rooms, Pension Fare Maeva will suit both families, couples or single travellers.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return economy inter-island airfares from Papeete to Huahine with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 2 nights at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti (1 night pre & post Huahine) in a Garden Suite inclusive of 25% Room Discount
- 5 nights at Pension Fare Maeva Huahine in an A/C Garden Bungalow inclusive of 2 FREE Nights (stay 5/pay 3) & Daily Continental Breakfast
- BONUS: Sacred Sites & Legendary Places (Half Day) - set off on an educational exploration of Huahine and learn all about Polynesian geology, botany, anthropology, archaeology, sociology, economy, history and traditions.
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
- Valid for travel: 01JAN20-29FEB20.
- Book by: 30 Nov 19 or until sold out!
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city.
- Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates
Package price is per family for 2 adults and 2 children under 11. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.