The Manava Beach Resort and Spa also excels when it comes to wining and dining. The main restaurant Mahana’i takes advantage of its in-house chef to serve traditional Polynesian fare along with French fusion cuisine, while the two bars Autera’a and Matiehani woo guests with stunning views of the bay and the pool. The resort is one of the few examples in French Polynesia where luxury and untarnished natural beauty come together in a seamless fusion. Check out our Hot Deals to know more about the season’s best offers and our all-inclusive holiday packages for the Manava Beach Resort and Spa.
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- 2 nights at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti (1 night pre & post Moorea) in a Standard Room inclusive of 25% Room Discount
- 5 nights at Manava Beach Resort & Spa - Moorea in a Garden View Room inclusive of 30% Room Discount and Daily American Breakfast
- BONUS: Circle Island Tour & Belvedere (Half Day) - Take a guided tour of the island of Moorea to admire stunning views around Cook bay, Opunohu bay and the Belvedere.
- Children under 15 years eat FREE* (*conditions apply)
- Children under 15 years stay FREE
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary (including ferry to/from Moorea)
- Valid for travel: NOW-31MAR20. Note: a high season accommodation surcharge applies for stays from 01APR19-30NOV19.
- Book by: 30Apr19, or until sold out
- Airfares are based on the most economical fare class at time of publication and is conditional on availability. Flight surcharges is difference in advertised price and quoted price depending on travel dates , availability and departure city
- Surcharges apply during school holiday and peak season periods. Enquire for your travel dates
Package price is per family for 2 adults and 2 children under 11. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.