The resort of Maitai Lapita Village is set between a lake and the lagoon of Huahine, a quiet gem amongst the glitter of its fancier cousins of Bora Bora and Moorea. Just a 20-minute flight from Bora Bora and a 40-minute hop from Tahiti’s Fa’a International Airport, Huahine prides itself on its pristine natural beauty. The Maitai Lapita Village Huahine lies on an ancient archaeological site, the Lapita village of their ancestors (hence the name!).
- Return economy airfares from Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Papeete, Tahiti with Air Tahiti Nui including prepaid taxes and checked luggage (please inquire for your departure city)
- Return economy inter-island airfares from Papeete to Huahine with Air Tahiti including prepaid taxes and checked luggage
- 2 nights at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti (1 night pre & post Huahine) in a Standard Room inclusive of 25% Room Discount
- 5 nights at Maitai Lapita Village Huahine in a Garden Bungalow inclusive of 1 FREE Night (stay 5/pay 4) & Daily American Breakfast plus 2 small bottles of water for each arrival in the room
- BONUS: Sacred Sites & Legendary Places (Half Day) - set off on an educational exploration of Huahine and learn all about Polynesian geology, botany, anthropology, archaeology, sociology, economy, history and traditions.
- Airport transfers throughout the itinerary
- Valid for travel: NOW-31MAR20. Note: a high season accommodation surcharge applies for stays from 01JUN19-31OCT19. Please inquire for a quote.
- Book by: 31MAY19, or until sold out!
- "SAVE MORE on Airfares - book by 20MAY! Save up to AU$195 per adult/AU$146 per child OFF the current package price (travel restrictions apply). Inquire today for your quote!"
Package price is per family two adults and two children under 12 years. All flights are based on international airfares with Tahiti Air Nui departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Airfares are correct at time of publication and are subject to availability and prices are inclusive of all taxes. Package is for sale with limited travel dates. . Make an enquiry to check availability. To secure your package, payment of airfare component + deposit of $200 per adult is required. Two nights pre and post stay is calculated inclusive of transfers and inter-island transfers. Any interisland dive pass is provided by TopDive Tahiti and includes diving credit to use at the various diving centres. Resort Fee includes: Public Area Free WiFi Internet, In-Room Internet (cable network), Daily Room Turndown Service, Internet PC at Business Center, Indoor Car Parking, Fitness Center, Pool Towel Service, In room Tea & Coffee Facility, Daily Bottled Water, 10% Discount on Manea Spa treatments. The Resort Fee is 1250XPF per room per day and is payable direct to the resort.In additon, there is City Tax of 150XPF per person per night and is payable DIRECTLY at the resort. When travelling ex Australia, overnight accomodation in Tahiti is required as flight land in the evening. In this case, the stated package will combine the pre and post accomodation only if stated.